Monday, November 30, 2015

Compose Your Frame


I crashed my sister and brother-in-law's "date night" at The Crêpery. They were here from California on vacation. I took this picture on my iphone and edited it on Adobe Photoshop(my first time). My sister and I are swinging on the hammocks. It was our first time to this place and we were excited about the hammocks. 

In this picture I used the rule of thirds, graphic, and motion vectors in this picture. 
I made sure the intersection of wood/rope was in a third of the screen and proceeded to swing. I like the shapes of the rope in between the wood circles. All the different shapes created a graphic vector. You can see the other hammock in the background swinging to the left and it is a bit blurry, creating a bit of a motion vector. My sister is in the hammock laughing as we pass each other. I like this photo because I love spending time with my sister. We don't get to see each other often, but when we do get together we have tons of fun and laugh a lot. It was a great outing and I got a cool picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment