Monday, August 31, 2015

Introduction

Hello! My name is Tacy. I'm a transfer student from UVU. I was majoring in History with a secondary education degree. I switched majors and am now in the film program here at DSU. I moved here from the SLC area. It has been the best thing I have done so far. I love living in this area.

I am a single mom with two children. We are all in school right now and my youngest thinks that is "so cool". Being a single parent is not something I planned on and it can be taxing at times, but we love being together and we have a lot of fun. We love the water and love going to the reservoirs, pools, and splash pads in the area. I taught swim lessons and was a lifeguard for ten years. I still find myself scanning the water while I am out swimming with the kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment